The striped tee is a classic. Audrey Hepburn, Lauren Hutton, and everybody else agrees. Take it up a notch, if you can, by investing in a silk version of this wardrobe staple, like this one by Raoul.
1. P O L I S H E D P A S T E L S / W O R K D A Y
2. E C L E C T I C P R E P / W O R K D A Y
3. S C U F F E D F E M I N I N E / W E E K E N D
In case you can't tell, I'm sort of jonesing for Spring. And I'm dying to start patching florals and stripes together in a million more ways.
1. Polished Pastels / / / Nars Lip Pencil / Tom Binns Earrings / Missoni Trouser / Gap Clutch / Miu Miu Sunglasses, similar / Charlotte Olympia Pump / photovia Fashion Gone Rogue
2. Eclectic Prep / / / Photo via Dust Jacket / Nach Fox Ring, $107 / 1988 Rectangle Ring, $175 / Roberto Cavalli Zebra Ring / 3.1 Phillip Lim Bag / Stella McCartney Skirt / McQ Pumps
3. Scuffed Feminine / / / 3.1 Phillip Lim Pullover / Les Nereides Earrings, $135 / Opening Ceremony Mary Janes / Topshop Shorts, $60 / V73 Bandes Tote, $320