INSPIRATION | CARNIVAL

Just a bit of current inspiration.  Brights, florals, polka dots, and stripes!  The State Fair is going on right now.  I can't wait to visit.  {Plus I have a hard time leaving spring/summer where it belongs on the calendar.} 

I love the idea of incorporating these deliriously happy hues into my work for Autumn.  I'm currently working with tassels and all sorts of animal motifs too.  



style inspired by bright colors, prints, and carnival


In other news:  my online shops are up, but not quite open yet.   I'm working on taking photos of all the work I've created for Rive Gauche Craft up till now.  So far there are lots of illustrations, watercolor paintings, note cards, jewelry, knitted things for the home, and several sorts of bags.  And of course, more is always on the way. 
I find myself having so many ideas, that it's difficult to balance creating new projects while also building Rive Gauche Craft's online presence.  Not to be deterred, I'm plodding along! (Well, still at full speed, but feels more like plodding)  
 
Altea Tassel Scarf  /  Charlotte Olympia Clutch  /  Mr. Fox Illustration  /  Tiger Illustration  / Fifi Lapin  /  Kenneth Jay Lane Flower Ring  /  Zebra Illustration  /  J. Crew Sweater  /  Ferris Wheel Photo  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! Let's Discuss / Debate / Banter in the name of Style.

 photo glyphicons_210_left_arrow_zpsf0f9a5e8.png  photo glyphicons_211_right_arrow_zps2bd68774.png
Blogging tips