That. Is a Crazy Ass Bag.

I saw this bag and went 'EW!".




the craziest ugly bag I've ever seen




And then I had a revelation...







how to transform ugly into cool with neon and gold




Snakeskin is a horror unto itself, even without Dolce & Gabbana's ever-so-thoughtful color vomit.  And yet...

And yet ... I have come around.  Suddenly, it's just another dash of exuberant color.  A god-awful eyesore that becomes a fashionista's tongue in cheek, stylish humor when paired with carefully curated items.  This is definitely something the infamous Man Repeller could get behind.

Final Conclusion?  I would wear it.  In a heartbeat.




2 comments:

  1. When my ship comes in I'm going to hire you to design my LIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a doll baby, doll baby! You know I'd love to <3

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts! Let's Discuss / Debate / Banter in the name of Style.

 photo glyphicons_210_left_arrow_zpsf0f9a5e8.png  photo glyphicons_211_right_arrow_zps2bd68774.png
Blogging tips