Most Wanted | A Sleep-In Weekend


stylish fashion luxuries for the best weekend ever

Huzzah!  It's Friday!

Is anyone else craving a decadent sleep-in weekend?

Kate Moss's royal baditude sets the mood for my kind of lazy Saturday, photographed by Juergen Teller, via the face of london. I've been lusting after this sorbet colored Araks camisole and shorts lounge set since forever.  And Alexander McQueen's glittery skull emblazoned slippers are so outrageously over the top in orange - and (bewilderingly) completely desirable.   
Finally, there's no better way to start a weekend than with a handsome mug of coffee and a gorgeous book filled with curiously decorated wonderland-esque homes.  The Karen Elson mug is of my personal favorite items from my boutique - she is, after all, a king of stylish badass-ery.  I bought "Flea Market Style" a couple of years ago, and it will forever be a (highly recommended) favorite.  

P.S. Have you seen StyleMachine's new facebook page?  (I've done a bit of brand re-arranging.) Give it a like to get the latest posts and fabulosity in your feed.   You know you want to fling shoes with me.

    


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! And I'm eyeing that sleep set for my honeymoon!!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great weekend idea, love the post. U have a great blog BTW :)

    www.styledestino.com

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts! Let's Discuss / Debate / Banter in the name of Style.

 photo glyphicons_210_left_arrow_zpsf0f9a5e8.png  photo glyphicons_211_right_arrow_zps2bd68774.png
Blogging tips