Yes We Can | Denim On Denim

street style how to wear denim head to toe effortless style












Denim on denim is one of my favorite looks for any season.  Yes, I said it: any season.  Maybe I like it so much because it seems like such a faux pas, and I enjoy challenging the perceptions of passersby.  It's especially fun to play this game in non-fashion towns, like the one where I live. 
My favorite ways to style this look: with leather and neutrals for a bohemian sort of nonchalance, or with a bright shoe and a red lip.




how to style denim on denim with color or neutrals


Keep it Easy  ///  maison martin margiela snake effect shoulder bag, $1,995  /  ottoman hands labradorite ring, $75  /  topshop gladiator platforms, $140   

photos  /  1 vanessa jackman  /  2 the sartorialist  /  3 fashion limousine   /  layout made with polyvore

6 comments:

  1. i lovethese two looks - great sandal pics!

    I need to check out the zara ones.

    https://stellaturnerruth.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously - I have an unhealthy obsession with Zara :/

      (jk)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure I could pull off an all denim outfit, but these look great!


    Lots of love,
    Patricia
    http://wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it! Try it and do a post on it! If it works, it works, and if it doesn't, oh well. You never know till something's actually on you and you're in front of a mirror, amirite?

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Amazing post dear! I think I also should try denim on denim..

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes we can
    Looks super great
    have a nice and stylish week darling
    come and say Hi,
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts! Let's Discuss / Debate / Banter in the name of Style.

 photo glyphicons_210_left_arrow_zpsf0f9a5e8.png  photo glyphicons_211_right_arrow_zps2bd68774.png
Blogging tips